Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

BEWARE OF MARGIE FINNELL SHE DISCRIMINATES PEOPLE SHE LIES TO HER BOSS AND SHE IS JUST A PLAIN OLD CRAZY LADY SHE DRIVES THROUGH THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF PITTSBURGH AND YELLS THE N WORD OUT THE WINDOW OF HER DARK CAR SHE TURNS BLACK MOTHERS INTO CYF MARGIE FINNELL IS A VERY HATE PERSON AND SHE WORK FOR THE COUNTY SHE IS A DHS WORKER HMMMM IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOUR FAMILY MEMBER AND YOUR BLACK LOOK TO MARGIE FINNELL MY NAME IS TRACY D IM FROM THE HILL AND MY GRANDMA WAS A CLIENT AT DHS AGENCY ON AGING AND MARGIE DIDNT WANT TO WORK WITH MY GRANDMA BECAUSE SHE AFRICAN AMERICAN I MEAN HOW LAME IS THAT MY COUSIN WILL WENT TO TALK TO THEM AND MARGIE'S BOSS SAID IF MARGIE FEELS THREATEND BY SOMEONE OF THAT DESCENT THEN SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO TURN THEM AWAY

TracyD2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Allegheny County and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allegheny County to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegheny County and allegheny county customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegheny County?

Comments